Click the Play arrow on the player below to listen to this episode.
In this episode we talk about the games we’ve been playing lately:
- Cathy talked about Sheriff of Nottingham and Here I Stand.
- Maida discussed Hansa and Ginkopolis
- Melissa told us about Yedo, Terra Mystica, and Mission Red Planet
Making Time for Gaming: Cathy, Maida, Melissa, & Nicole discussed how they make time for gaming in their busy lives.
We discussed the games nominated for the Dice Tower Awards:
- Cathy is excited about T.I.M.E. Stories (designed by Manuel Rozoy) being nominated for:
- Best Co-op
- Best Game Artwork
- Best New Designer
- Best Game of the Year
- Best Game Theming
- Most Innovative Game
- Maida is looking forward to seeing the winner in the Best Reprints category. In particular her favorites to win are The El Grande Big Box (designed by Wolfgang Kramer and Richard Ulrich) and Through the Ages: A New Story of Civilization (designed by Vlaada Chvátil).
- Melissa told us about her experiences playing Food Chain Magnate (designed by Jeroen Doumen & Joris Wiersinga) which was a nominee in the Best Theme category, and Pandemic Legacy (designed by Rob Daviau & Matt Leacock) which was nominated for Best Cooperative Game, Game of Year, Best Theme, and Best Strategy Game.
- Nicole explained how she got introduced to 7 Wonders Duel (designed by Antoine Bauza & Bruno Cathala) which has been nominated for Best Game of the Year and Best Two Player Game.
Follow us online on the following platforms:
We want and encourage your questions, comments, and feedback. Please call (916) 426-2873 and leave us a short voicemail or send an email to feedback@OurTurnPodcast.com